We have established a reputation for providing quality land surveying services to the highest standards, under the most demanding conditions.
From the Great Plains to the Rio Grande Valley, and from the Appalachians to the Rocky Mountains, our surveyors have the experience and the latest hardware and software technologies to reliably and consistently overcome the challenges of any project, in a safe and cost-effective manner.
CDS Muery practices quality assurance / quality control procedures as a routine process using dual occupation and dual checks on all survey work to assure data and product accuracy before delivery to the client.
We provide the following in-house professional services:
- As-Built Survey
- Land Development Survey
- Route Survey
- Survey Mapping
- Topographic Survey
- Control Survey
- Design Survey
- Boundary Survey – ALTA/ACSM Title Survey
- 3D Laser Scan Surveying & Deformation Monitoring
- Construction Phase Surveying
- Construction Administration
For additional information on our surveying TxDOT pre-certifications and safety program click here.
- Route Surveying for Roads, Transmission Lines
- Pipelines and Fiber Optics Cables
- GPS/Geodetic Control Surveys
- Design/As-Built Surveying
- GIS Mapping
- GIS Database Digital Integration
- ALTA/NSPS Surveys
- Subdivision Plats
- Hydrographic Surveying
- Boundary and Cadastral Surveying
- Airport Obstruction Clearance and Control Surveys
- Precise Leveling
- Abstracting and Ownership Maps
- Plan and Profile Base Maps
3D Laser Scanning:
- Detailed Power and Industrial Plant As-Builts
- Historical Preservation/Renovation Documentation
- Topographic and Design Surveys
- Construction Progress Archive and Asset Management Inventory Surveys
- Movement and Deformation Measurement Surveys
- Accident Investigation and Forensic Surveys
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Services:
- Topography Surveys
- Tree/Canopy Surveys
- Aerial LiDar
- Aerial Utility Mapping Aerial Photogrammetry
- Real Estate
- Land Development
- Construction Management
Our survey professionals and staff employ state-of-the-art surveying technology to meet the highest standards of the profession and provide the most effective solutions for our clients.
High Definition Surveying /3D Laser Scanning
CDS Muery has offered the advanced technology of HDS/3D Laser Scanning to our clients since 2002 to provide a more-efficient evaluation and decision-making application for their projects. The result is a detailed, photorealistic 3D image of their existing features extracted from spatial datasets that were laser scanned in the field. This virtual 3D model image is created in less time and with more detail than conventional techniques. Since this method captures a 360 degree field of view, additional data can be extracted from the dataset and in turn reduces the need for return site visits. CDS Muery has recently upgraded our equipment portfolio to take advantage of technological advancements, which further reduces the time necessary to collect the dataset and less job site interruption.
AERIAL LiDAR Services
CDS Muery offers high-resolution survey data collection using drone-based LiDAR scanning. Our equipment is operated by certified FAA Remote Pilot personnel.
- Scan urban and rural locations
- Scan heavily vegetated areas
- Generate accurate point clouds
- Create high-resolution maps and 3D models
- Generate digital elevation and terrain models
- Generate PLS-CADD models